Over 70 cities around the world participating- http://www.pillowfightday.com/
New Gathering Point: Outside, Lower Ground, entrance of New Wing 1Utama, near Subway/Cold Storage.
Some of the things you will want to know:
- The location of this event’s Gathering Point will only be revealed days before the fight. Don’t ask where the Fight Point will be, we won’t tell. We never tell. You just find out when the time is right. At the last minute, that is.
- Gathering Point and Fight Point are two separate locations.
- Pillow Fight Police (PFP) will be at the Gathering Point to welcome you and escort you to Fight Point.
- PFP will stand out, it will be easy to spot them. If you can’t spot them, you shouldn’t be near a pillow.
- Bring your own weapon of choice. We will be selling pillows on that day just in case. If all the pillows get sold out, then you won’t have a weapon.
- Only Pillow Fight with someone who has a pillow. Do not hit the official photographers.
- Always be cool, we are not there to cause trouble or nuisance.
- There will be official photographers and videographers, and photos will be uploaded and available for all. In short, this is a Pillow Fight, not a photography competition. Fight, not click!
- Show your love to us by purchasing our t-shirts. Not all of our projects have sponsors. Buying our t-shirts help us in funding our projects. More importantly, participate! Join in!
- Most of all make sure you have fun!
This event is also on Facebook. Click here.
#KLPillowFight on Twitter
The Game Plan
4.00pm : Pillow Fighters come to the Gathering Point (the location for this will be announced online on 31 March)
4.30pm : Pillow Fighters will be escorted by the Pillow Fight Police to the Fight Point.
4.55pm : Both teams in position…time for battle…
Here’s last year’s gig. Watch it to get the idea if you haven’t got a clue.