*This event has passed. Click here to have a look at the video and pictures taken on 4 April 2009.
There are over 75 cities around the world participating- http://www.pillowfightday.com/
Scroll down to find out the secret location of the Gathering Point!
Things you must know :
- The location of the Pillow Fight Point, will only be revealed at the Gathering Point.
- The Pillow Fight Point, will not be at the Gathering Point. It will be a different place altogether. They are two different places.
- The Pillow Fight Police, will be clearly marked and you will know them, when you see them.
- Members of the Blue team, and the White team, will be distinctive and clearly marked as well. The Pillow Fight Police will help you with this, on the day itself.
- Bring your own pillow.
- Do not carry them around. Keep it in a bag, until it is time to ‘Pillow Fight’.
- Only ‘Pillow Fight’ with someone who has a pillow.
- Keep your cameras and spectacles safe. There will be a team of official photographers, and photo will be uploaded and available for all.
- Have fun!
Avoid wearing shoes as you will have to take it off. No footwear allowed during Pillow Fight. Bring a carrier bag to keep it if you like.
This event, is also on Facebook. Click here.
Watch the video below 🙂
The Game Plan
4.00pm : Pillow Fighters come to the Gathering Point
4.20pm : Pillow Fighters will be split into two groups. White and Blue. The appointed Pillow Fight Police, will help with the split.
4.25pm : One team will go first to the Pillow Fight Point, escorted by the Pillow Fight Police.
4.30pm : Second team will go to the Pillow Fight Point, escorted by the Pillow Fight Police.
4.45pm : Both teams in position…
Gathering Point revealed! It is not at Cineleisure
Watch the video below to find out.
Corntoz Pillow Fight Laws of War.
- Only Pillow Fight with someone who has a pillow.
- Swing lightly.
- We are not there cause trouble or be a nuisance.
- We are only there to gather, before going to the Pillow Fight Point.
- While waiting, feel free to support the economy via the shops around you.
- Don’t worry, you won’t get left behind.
- Unless you’re fashionably punctual and it’s always the traffic, never you.
- Finally, don’t kancheong spider (get overly excited, menggelabah).
- Just wait for the cue to split teams to rock and roll.